Here are some GK Questions to test general knowledge of your kids-
GK Questions for Kids in quiz form
1. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?
2. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
3. In which direction does the sun rise?
4. Which month of the year has the least number of days?
5. What type of gas do plants absorb?
6. Who was the first prime minister of India?
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
7. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
8. Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
9. How many primary colors are there?
Three (red, yellow, blue)
10. Which is the principal source of energy for earth?
11. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
12. Which country is called the land of rising sun?
13. Which is the fastest animal on the land?
14. Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
15. Which is the The largest ‘Democracy’ in the world?
16. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
17. How many years are there in a century?
18. Which is the longest river on the earth?
19. Which is the Which is the smallest continent?
20. How many years are there in one Millenium?
One thousand years
21. Which is the coldest location in the earth?
22. Who is the inventor of electricity?
23. Which planet is known as the Red Planet?
24. How many years are there in a century?
One Hundred Years
25. How many days are there in the month of February in a leap year?
Twenty Nine Days